1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
The same as when I'm empty, Jay Jonathan Walters-Wingfoot. 'Hey you!' often works as a nickname. Sometimes 'EEEEK!' when I'm big and green. I've heard rumors of being called a 'Hulka-Hulka Burning Love' but I disbelieve.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
Old enough to know better, still too young to do everything legally. My birthday is April 13th.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
Keewazi Reservation. I split my time now between Mom's apartment and the Avengers' mansion in New York. To the United States? No. To the Keewazi? Yes.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
My mother is Jennifer Walters, otherwise known as the Sensational She-Hulk. She is a superhero and a practicing lawyer. Smart, loving, protective of her own, and the greatest Mom in the known universe.
My father is Wyatt Wingfoot, otherwise known as a really close friend to the Fantastic Four. He's the chief of the Keewazi and occasional adventurer. (See: friend to the FF) He's fair, level-headed, patient, and according to my Mom, the hottest thing in a pair of jeans outside of the Sun. (She promised to bump up my allowance if I put in the last part. Kaching!) Also, there is no better Dad possible for me.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
If I do, Mom and Dad have hidden them very well and have some 'splainin' to do. Unless you're mean ... then I got Mary and Valeria and Big Frankie.
6. What is your occupation?
Full-time high school student. Part-time young Avenger. All-the-time Stooge. Half-time suave debonair boyfriend.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
I'm 6'5" and 210 lbs. Except when big and green. Then it's bigger and heavier.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Black hair and brown eyes. Until I get big. Then I'm Kermit on steroids. It ain't easy being green.
9. What is your race?
The 1000 meter relay.
10. To which social class do you belong?
Ms. Benally, third period studies.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
No, I don't wanna kiss me. Though, I'm still mystified girls do.
12. What is your style of dress?
When not in purple shorts due to gamma-induced growth spurts, t-shirt and jeans. Maybe some socks if they're clean.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
Nope. Though I'm thinking a tattoo sometime. When I'm Hulked out I have huge, rounded... pecs that can bounce independently if I so choose.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
I'm allergic to disco. I break out in dancing hives. It looks mysteriously like the Hustle. My mother has refused to take me to a doctor for treatment.
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
I use the write one.
16. What does your voice sound like?
Barry White's got nothing on me when I'm green. Otherwise, I sound like the anti-Tito Jackson.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
The ones in my English and Keewazi books.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I am in search of my miniature giant space hamster.
I don't like the number 2 so I fail most standardized tests.
I'm smarter than I look. (Which isn't all that hard, really...)
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
At least once a day. Being a sweaty teenage Avenger is hard work. I only end up wearing perfume if May wears any and gets really ... snuggly.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
Baffled amusement. See: Marcus and May
21. Do you use body language? How?
I like to rock the body. As well as slap the naughty body.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
I have ones I use, but I don't know how often common people say it.( Lots more questions and answers this way.Collapse )